CM Industries seeks Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager Job Purpose:
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for overseeing new business sales opportunities for the automation products that CM Industries provides. The SM will maximize all sales opportunities, proactively create new opportunities and achieve sales targets. A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with industry partners and working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Pro-actively identify new business opportunities to provide increased sales
- Manage the relationships with key end user customers including negotiating of contracts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners
- Stay up to date with all industry trends, issues and news
- Attend industry trade events along with networking opportunities and other relevant meetings/seminars
- Provide strong representation for the company at all times
- Undertake domestic travel to service industry partners and customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Post Secondary education in related fields or min. 5 years experience in welding related business
- Knowledge of automotive manufacturing/welding process or robotic welding experience
- Clear strategic mindset with analytical focus
- Rapport and relationship building at commercial level
- Ability to communicate, present and negotiate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work autonomously
- Problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Competitive salary and sales incentive program
- Benefits package including 401K and health care
Join our team at CM Industries, a growing company, dedicated to providing our customers with the best in MIG welding products available.
Like other companies, CM Industries offers excellent benefits, competitive wages, profit sharing, and pension plans.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
mail: 505 Oakwood Road, Lake Zurich, IL 60047
We thank all of our applicants in advance, and advise that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.